Sunday, October 9, 2011

Monday/Wednesday Commute

When I first moved off campus I was thrilled to be away from R.A.s and the rules. Then when I lived on summit I was shocked to learn how terrible off campus housing was. This all lead to getting a place further from campus and by myself. Now that I am finishing school I can't help but find myself FAR from campus and with what can be a hefty commute.

(8:30 am) I usually leave the apartment
(8:45 am) I finally break away from the horrible traffic and start to merge onto 270 W
(8:46 am) I realize the traffic on 270 W is just as bad as 23 S. Luckily I don't have to change lanes. I just ride it out and merge onto 315 S.
(9:05 am - hopefully) I get to the Stadium and begin hunting for a parking spot. A couple years of experience have taught me a few things. If you get to campus after 7:30 don't look in the lot closest to Tuttle garage. After 9:15 you will be lucky to find anything in the lots off of cannon, and after 11 am you really need to find someone who is done for the day and take their spot.
(9:10 am) I walk by the stadium arch. This is probably my favorite part of the whole stadium. I have seen the band and player walk through here many times and seen so many O-H-I-O pictures here.
(9:15 am) I begin the maze to art educ 252

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. I like the commentary on your arrival time and what you have found as a commuter. It makes this experience unique.

    ReplyDelete