Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MP3


My spot on campus is in the building that I spend almost all my time, Scott Lab. The computer lab shown is one of about six that ME students can use. This lab is one of my favorites because you can see through the windows and into a classroom. It can make it difficult to concentrate and get work done, but there is at least a window to look through.
My personal object is based off of my wallpaper here at school. It is the stick figure shown in the bottom right. I decided that I was going to make a distraction that would last and put him on the window, like a fat head sticker. In an effort to make him come alive motion blur was used. The top left picture is what would be a shoulder shot from the stick figures point of view. The top right picture just shows what it would look like when the lights go out and there is still work that needs to be finished. The stick figure will always be there watching the people work in the computer lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment