Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MP2


This collage of objects is based on the ten personal objects that I had chosen from the last post. Some of these things help bring order to my life while others just add to the chaos. The images were put into an order or pattern that shows how I try to have an overall plan. The pattern is set up for nine Polaroids set up in a three by three fashion, even though there are ten objects. The top left starts off neat and organized. Unfortunately somewhere along the way I stray from the trail and no longer follow the plan. This is represented by the Polaroids being jumbled in the middle. Then to the bottom right the pictures start to reform into the pattern, I may stray from the path but I know can put myself back on it. Polaroids were chosen because I have never had a Polaroid camera but always wanted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment