Monday, November 14, 2011

Final Project Brainstorming

For my big idea I choose to go with memory. I am at a very interesting point in my life and I have been finding myself very nostalgic. I am about to graduate and leave Columbus. When I first came to Columbus I was by myself and didn’t really know anyone. I learned to embrace the unknown, venture forward, and make the best of what was given to me at the moment. This way of living has led me to some great and unforgettable experiences. It would me a lot to me if I could capture just a portion of the things I have experienced and the people I have met.

When pursuing the idea of memory I had a couple of different ideas all telling a story about the time that I have spent at OSU. The first thing that came to mind was the story of Kim; how we met, the time we spent together, and the awesomely horrific ending. When thinking about this I also started to think about everyone else, all my friends. I could tell the story of my friends, how I helped them and how they helped me. As I was thinking about my friends I started to think about the ones that didn’t make it. I could do a tribute to not only my fallen friends but also my family. When I was writing my list I stared to look at all the strong feelings that these things contained one thing popped into my mind, Carmen Ohio.




I am going to tell my story at Ohio State and include a little bit of everything. I am limiting myself to stick within the boundaries of OSU and Columbus. I will be relying on pictures that I have collected during my years here at OSU. This could be a problem depending on what pictures I have kept and which is still on facebook.  In addition to making the pictures I would like to combine the music and pictures, I don’t know if it will be a movie or a slide show with music. I really hope the people who see this will know of the things that I have done while at Ohio State. What I want them to feel or understand is the strong passion and the feelings that are tied to this school and it’s people.

No comments:

Post a Comment