Wednesday, November 2, 2011

mp4


As a cartoon character I would want to be a superhero and to help people. I have always wanted to know what it would be like to fly, so that would be the main super power. Then to help me fight crime I would want to be super strong. Lastly I would want the power to read people’s minds. This would be very useful when fighting so that I knew what was coming. The power to read minds can be a little creepy especially if not used properly.

As a superhero I would stick close to Columbus, and the campus. There is enough going on near campus that I would stay busy. One exaggerated situation would be helping people around cross walks. I have seen quite a few close calls with buses, cars, and even bikes. As a superhero I would be able to help students cross the street and prevent something like a bus hitting a student or students walking into bike riders. 

I like the idea behind this piece and I don’t like how small the picture is. It was made with pictures from the internet instead of new ones from a camera. I am really pleased with how the background and bus turned out. The filter really makes it look more cartoonish. If I was given more time I would have pictures of myself taken to put into the picture instead of cutting my head onto clip art. I tried to include all the powers and even managed to make my face look really creepy by touching it up with the paint brush.


No comments:

Post a Comment